Artspace Studios Galway
Artspace Studios is an artist led organization, which believes in supporting and developing the career of the professional artist, by providing a space to work in a creative atmosphere, in an artists collective.
There are 18 studios spaces between Liosban Estate, Tuam Rd, and the Black Box which comprise of single and shared studios spaces, each with its own 24 hour access.
Subject to studio availability successful artists are offered a studio space, and the remaining artists are put on a waiting list for a year. Interested artists are asked to resubmit again the following year.
Artspace Studios How To Apply
Artspace Studios advertises annually for studio spaces for professional artists during the month of September.
The applications are reviewed by a selection committee of up to four board members.
To apply for a studio space – email email@example.com
- Up to 10 images of your work, and links to video work.
- A current CV
- A letter of intent, describing your practice and what qualities you would
bring to Artspace.
Artspace studio members can enjoy:
- 24 hour secure access to a private studio.
- Free WIFI
- Access to the print room
- Good natural and artificial lighting, sky lights and fluorescent.
- Personal profile on our new website
- Participation in exhibitions, talks, workshops, curatorial visits and open studio
Studios are non residential.
Artists at all stages of their careers, and recent graduates, are encouraged to apply.
Example of studios spaces.